White Chocolate Craisin Bread Pudding Recipe will be your holiday dessert or brunch even more festive! White Chocolate Craisin Bread Pudding was a hit at our family breakfast and I’ll definitely be making it again! We hope you and your family love this scrumptious and flavorful recipe as much as we do.
Miss Madeliene loves our White Chocolate Craisin Bread Pudding Recipe!
White Chocolate Craisin Bread Pudding is yummm-y!! Gosh, I love it! I have a secret to tell… I don’t like chocolate. However, I LOVE white chocolate (chocolate with lots of caramel is fabulous too..) This dish has cranberries and white chocolate! Together, they just make my taste buds boom! It is the perfect combo.
Here are a few more holiday dessert recipes to inspire your baking!
- Holiday Cadbury Chip Cookies
- Gingerbread Cake with White Chocolate Ganache
- Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake
- Peppermint White Chocolate Sugar Cookie Bars
- Cranberry Apple Hand Pies
- Pear Upside-Down Bundt Cake Recipe
- Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pastries
- Nutella Pastry Stars
- Cinnamon Roll Kabobs
- 6 croissants, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ loaf french bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¾ cup egg yolks
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 whole vanilla bean, cut, scraped, and steeped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup spiced rum
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ¾ cups craisins
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Butter a deep 9x13 pan; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan on medium high heat milk, cream, cinnamon, salt, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, and rum, bring up to a simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine egg and sugar and whisk to combine.
- Bring milk mixture to a simmer, pull from heat, and strain it into the egg and sugar making sure to whisk constantly in order to temper the eggs.
- Once the mixture is combined pour over the cubed bread, toss to coat well.
- Add in white chocolate chips and craisins; gently stir.
- Place bread pudding mixture in prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle top with brown sugar.
- Bake for 55 minutes to an hour or until top layer is golden brown and custard has set.
- Serve warm with ice cream!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 616Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 239mgSodium: 324mgCarbohydrates: 66gFiber: 2gSugar: 44gProtein: 11g
White Chocolate Craisin Bread Pudding is the perfect combo of white chocolate and craisins. 🙂
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie , pin us on Pinterest , or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go. . .
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. . . we SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene