White Chocolate Craisin Bread Pudding will be your holiday dessert or brunch even more festive!
White Chocolate Craisin Bread Pudding is yummm-y!! Gosh, I love it! I have a secret to tell… I don’t like chocolate. However, I LOVE white chocolate (chocolate with lots of caramel is fabulous too..) This dish has cranberries and white chocolate! Together, they just make my taste buds boom! It is the perfect combo.
This is a crowd pleaser right here!! White Chocolate Craisin Bread Pudding was a hit at our family breakfast and I’ll definitely be making it again! We hope you love this scrumptious and flavorful recipe as much as we do. 🙂
White Chocolate Craisin Bread Pudding is the perfect combo of white chocolate and craisins. 🙂
Ruthie & Madeliene
- 6 croissants, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ loaf french bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¾ cup egg yolks
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 whole vanilla bean, cut, scraped, and steeped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup spiced rum
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ¾ cups craisens
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Butter a deep 9x13 pan; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan on medium high heat milk, cream, cinnamon, salt, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, and rum, bring up to a simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine egg and sugar and whisk to combine.
- Bring milk mixture to a simmer, pull from heat, and strain it into the egg and sugar making sure to whisk constantly in order to temper the eggs.
- Once the mixture is combined pour over the cubed bread, toss to coat well.
- Add in white chocolate chips and craisins; gently stir.
- Place bread pudding mixture in prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle top with brown sugar.
- Bake for 55 minutes to an hour or until top layer is golden brown and custard has set.
- Serve warm with ice cream!