White Chocolate Chip Coconut Oatmeal Cookies- chewy and moist with a hint of coconut and chunks of white chocolate are one of our families favorites! I got this recipe from a neighbor well over 20 years ago and we’ve loved them ever since… it’s a real treat to share this recipe with y’all today! I love the combination of coconut and white chocolate together. Something about it just makes my mouth so happy 🙂
A really good cookie is seriously hard to beat! When I get to baking, I have to pass those little babies out as soon as they’re done or I somehow end up eating them all! (or pretty close to it.) So, I think my friends are as happy as I am when these White Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Cookies come out of the oven… Mmmmm hmmm.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, solid form
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups whole grain oats
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- sea salt garnish
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl sift flour, sea salt, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
- In a mixer with the paddle attachment cream butter and coconut oil until smooth.
- Add brown sugar; mix well.
- Add granulated sugar and cream for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time; mixing well and scraping down bowl with each addition.
- Add water and vanilla; mix.
- Add flour mixture all at once and mix to 80% incorporated.
- Add oats and coconut; mix just until combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips by hand.
- Use a large cookie scoop or drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle tops of cookies with sea salt.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove and allow cookies to rest for 1 minute on sheet before moving to cooling rack.
- Cookies will not look done- only lightly browned on edges.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 195Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 163mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g
Bake up a batch of our White Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Cookies to share with your family and friends today!
You’ll be glad you did… and if you’d rather freeze some of the extra cookies instead of giving them away, they freeze really great too and then when need a quick treat they’re right ready to go!
Much Love and Peace~