Fall is such a wonderful time of year when the leaves on the trees are turning and the weather’s cooling down… I don’t know about you but it puts me in the mood to do some yummy fall baking!
These Apple Pie Bites are a quick and easy way to enjoy the taste of Apple Pie without all the work AND that’s a win-win for me…
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 package frozen puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled, cut into 16 slices
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- Lining baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine sugar and cinnamon; reserve 1 Tbsp.
- Unroll both sheets of puff pastry, brush on 1 Tbsp butter and sprinkle sugar mixture.
- Add apple slices into bowl with cinnamon/sugar mixture; toss to combine.
- Cut the pastry into strips; approx 1 inch wide and 5 inches long.
- Wrap one strip around each apple wedge, placing sugared side of pastry against the apple.
- Place “pies” on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Brush on the remaining butter and sprinkles with the rest of the sugar mixture.
- Bake for 10 – 13 minutes or until golden brown.
These Apple Pie Bites are like a party in your mouth… they’re THAT good! You’ll love how quick and easy they are to make too.
Don’t forget these other delicious Autumn inspired recipes:
I hope you have a really nice Tuesday and have lots of delicious fun baking this fall.
PS- I shared this recipe over at Beneath my Heart too 🙂