Today’s Apple Pie Bites Recipe are a quick and easy way to enjoy the taste of Apple Pie without all the work! AND that’s a total win-win, right?! You’ll adore how simple these apple pie bites with puff pastry are to make and they taste exactly like bite size apple pies. Fall is such a wonderful time of year when the leaves on the trees are turning and the weather’s cooling down… I don’t know about you but it puts me in the mood to do some autumn baking with our apple pastry bites! Enjoy 🙂
Holiday Feasting with Apple Pie Bites Recipe
It’s that time of year when the weather cools down and we all start thinking about the holidays. They’ll be here before we know it! Some how they always seem to sneak up on me. . . time flies so quickly these days. Apple Pie is a favorite anytime of year but I think it’s extra festive to bring a new dessert recipe with me to parties and gatherings! There’s nothing like having it be the talk of the party with everyone asking who made it and would I mind if they had the recipe. Of course, I’m to share because that’s the fun part! 🙂
Ingredients for our Apple Pie Bites Recipe
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 package frozen puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled, cut into 16 slices
How to make Apple Pie Bite Recipe
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- Lining baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine sugar and cinnamon; reserve 1 tablespoon.
- Unroll both sheets of puff pastry, brush on 1 tablespoon butter and sprinkle sugar mixture.
- Add apple slices into bowl with cinnamon/sugar mixture; toss to combine.
- Cut the pastry into strips; approx 1 inch wide and 5 inches long.
- Wrap one strip around each apple wedge, placing sugared side of pastry against the apple.
- Place “pies” on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Brush on the remaining butter and sprinkles with the rest of the sugar mixture.
- Bake for 10 – 13 minutes or until golden brown.
Have lots of apple to use and need more recipe ideas for them? Check these fabulous apple recipes too!
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip with Apples
- Brown Bag Apple Pie
- Apple Cinnamon Smoothie
- Apple Pie Enchiladas
- Homemade Apple Pie
- Apple Cinnamon Whole Wheat Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Coconut Loaf
- Cinnamon Apple Butter
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 60 Total Fat: 2g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 4mg Sodium: 16mg Carbohydrates: 10g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 8g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 0g
Our Apple Pie Bites are like a party in your mouth… they’re THAT good!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie , pin us on Pinterest , or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go. . .
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. . . we SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
PS- I shared this recipe over at Beneath my Heart too 🙂