Fall is in the air and I think that puts all in the mood for some delicious apple inspired desserts…
You’re going to love these delicious Apple Pie Enchiladas!
- 21 oz can of apple pie filling, or peach pie filling
- 10 6 inch flour tortillas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla, optional
- frozen vanilla bean yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat whole package of tortillas in microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- Spoon fruit evenly into heated tortillas, roll, and place seam side down in lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- In a small sauce pan combine cinnamon, butter, sugars, and water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 3 minutes, then add vanilla.
- Pour sauce over tortillas.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with frozen yogurt.
*My BFF Carol made these to share with y’all!
I hope you and your family enjoy these Apple Pie Enchiladas- they’re the perfect autumn treat!
Don’t forget about these other delightful autumn treats…
Hope your weekend was lovely… I took it pretty easy after my crazy week of midterms and practicals at culinary school! I was one happy lady to have that week over 🙂
- Cherry & Pistachio Brownies Recipe
- Apple Pie Ice Cream Recipe
- Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Pumpkin Bars with Cinnamon Frosting Recipe
- Gingerbread Cake with White Chocolate Ganache Recipe
- Danish Butter Cookies Recipe
- Banana Cake with Browned Butter Frosting Recipe
- Candy Cane White Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
- Patriotic Parfait
- 25 Delish Autumn Desserts
- Apple Pie Bread
- Pineapple Italian Ice Recipe