Patriotic Yogurt Pie Pops are a fun little treat!
They’re just perfect for the kiddos to help out with… no cooking necessary 🙂
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 10 minutes
- 1 pre-packaged graham cracker crust
- 24 oz vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 C fresh blueberries
- 3/4 C strawberries, diced
- patriotic sprinkles if desired
- 8 wooden popcycle sticks
- Pour yogurt into crust, spread evenly.
- Evenly sprinkle blueberries and strawberries on yogurt.
- Press very lightly to secure.
- Garnish with sprinkles if desired.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hour, with a sharp knife cut pie into 8 wedges.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully make slits through the outside of tin and into the side of the crust, use score marks to insert wooden sticks.
- Recover and freeze for at least 2 more hours.
- Use scissors to cut tin away from pops.
Patriotic Yogurt Pie Pops are a tasty and healthy little cool-you-off and love the hot weather snack! Enjoy!!
Your whole family will love them and you’ll LOVE knowing they’re waayyy better for your kiddos that popcycles 🙂