Coconut Yogurt Zucchini Bread
I shared this recipe over at Remodelaholic last week and I wanted to share with all of you too! We loved, loved, loved this bread AND my husbands office loved it too… he shared a loaf at an office meeting and it was a hit!
In our neck of the woods, fall is in the air and the temperatures are beginning to cool down and that means our garden is beginning to come to end. Our zucchini plants, however, are still growing strong… probably like a lot of yours too! So, I thought it would be fun to share a delicious zucchini recipe to give you a fresh idea for how to use some up.
This bread is moist and delicious AND healthy too! I always try to make my recipes as healthy as possible while still keeping all the flavor!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 301mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 3gSugar: 24gProtein: 6g
While were thinking about delicious sweet breads and autumn baking check out these other yummy autumn recipes too…
Coconut Yogurt Zucchini Bread is just wonderful and even better the second day when the flavors all have a chance to enrich and meld a little bit!
I hope you have a wonderful Friday!!! Yay…
- Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast Recipe
- Homemade Flour Tortillas Recipe
- Sourdough Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Cranberry White Chocolate Artisan Bread Recipe
- French Baguette Recipe & Sacré-Cœur, Paris
- Smoked Gouda and Chive Sourdough Artisan Loaf
- Honey Raisin Zucchini Bread and Ikea Event
- Quick Spaghetti and Focaccia Bread