Today’s Strawberry Yogurt Popsicle Recipe are a healthy treat the whole family will love this summer! Our homemade strawberry popsicles are sweetened with Truvía® or agave works great too!
Why we love Strawberry Yogurt Popsicle Recipe
Our Strawberry Yogurt Popsicle Recipe will welcome summertime into your life! There’s just nothing better than a refreshing treat on a warm sunny day.
We love that our homemade strawberry popsicles are made with fresh & healthy ingredients!
Ingredients in Strawberry Yogurt Popsicle Recipe
- fresh strawberries
- low-free vanilla greek yogurt
- Truvía® packettes or agave
- fresh strawberry slices
- greek yogurt
- wooden popsicle sticks
Truvia’s A Sweet Future
A few years ago, I was involved with the Truvia® sharing A Sweet Future. I enjoyed working with Truvía®–they’re a company with a big heart.
2014 was the third year, nearly $1 million in contributions from the Truvía® brand has been used to help develop sustainable communities in Bolivia, a region of critical need with one of the highest rates of nutritional deficiencies in South America.
Fit Friday with Nichole
This week I am hitting the gym for one of my favorite combos; legs and plyos. This is a workout that alternates between strength and explosive movements. A workout I know I am going to need some recovery time after and BCAAs during.
You want the strength sets to be heavy, 5-8 reps shouldn’t be easy peasey. Then move straight into the plyo movement. It is very important to rest before going back to the strength movement.
If you aren’t needing the rest go heavier on the strength and watch the quality on the plyometric movement.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cups low-free vanilla greek yogurt
- 1-2 Truvía® packettes or 1 tablespoon agave, to taste
- 1/2 cups fresh strawberry slices, for freezing
- 3 tablespoons greek yogurt, for freezing
- 6 wooden popsicle sticks
- Combine first 3 ingredients in blender, pulse until smooth.
- Taste to adjust sweetness.
- Put 1-2 slices of strawberry into bottom of popsicle mold.
- Fill popsicle molds half way with blender mixture, freeze 15 minutes.
- Remove and add 1 teaspoon greek yogurt to each mold, additional strawberry slice, then top off with blender mixture to fill line.
- Insert wooden stick, freeze until solid (approx 2 hours).
- Enjoy your Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 147Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 16gProtein: 4g
More Strawberry Recipes
- Strawberry Mango Guacamole Recipe
- Godiva Strawberry Banana Kabobs (copycat) Recipe
- Strawberry Salsa & Baked Cinnamon Chips Recipe
- Grilled Strawberry Shortcakes
- Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Strawberry Shortcake Parfaits
- Homemade Strawberry Pie
- Strawberry, Citrus, Coconut Oat Smoothie
- Strawberry Spinach Salad w/ Lemon Vinaigrette Recipe
- Strawberry Mango Guacamole Recipe
- Strawberry Soup with Angel Food Cake Croutons Recipe
Brighten your summer with today’s Strawberry Yogurt Popsicle Recipe!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- Grilled Corn, Tomato & Arugula Salad Recipe
- Banana Bread French Toast w/ Maple Cream Recipe
- Homemade Sourdough Biscuits Recipe
- Blueberry Lime Cocktail Recipe
- Avocado Stuffed Sweet Potato Recipe
- Strawberry Lime Refresher Recipe
- Mediterranean Baked Eggs in Avocado Recipe
- Mediterranean Spinach Salad Recipe