Godiva Strawberry Banana Kabobs (copycat) Recipe are a decadent treat that’ll make the chocolate lovers in your life so very happy! Chocolate covered fruit kabobs are every bit as fabulous as Godiva chocolate strawberries with the extra flavor pop of banana in there! If you are not a fan of banana’s then just do only strawberry skewers!! I’d love them either way as long as there’s dark chocolate in there then I’m in heaven!
Godiva Strawberry Banana Kabobs (copycat) Recipe
I LOVE, love, love dark chocolate 🙂
Plus, it’s really good for you too! All those antioxidants are the perfect excuse to indulge everyone once in awhile. If you’re not a fan of dark chocolate then milk chocolate or even white chocolate works just fine for this recipe too. You’ll love how affordable these are to make at home which is SOoooo much cheaper than in the store and every bit as good! Win-win. 🙂
Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
This highly treasured food dates back to 2000 BC and the Maya from Central America, the first connoisseurs of chocolate, drank it as a bitter fermented beverage mixed with spices or wine. A growing number of studies show that chocolate, especially antioxidant-rich dark chocolate, has health benefits that put it squarely on the latest list of superfoods. A key reason chocolate has so many health benefits is that it is rich in flavonoids, which are naturally occurring substances found in plants that can provide a serious boost in antioxidant action for you.
Dark Chocolate is rich in:
We think you’ll love some of these chocolate covered recipes too!
I was recently at a Godiva Chocolatier in one of our local malls and enjoyed this AMAZING kabob in the photo above.
More Benefits of Dark Chocolate:
• Very Nutritious and offers satiation with just one two small squares.
• Powerful Source of Antioxidants. ORAC stands for “oxygen radical absorbance capacity.”
• May Improve Blood Flow and Lower Blood Pressure.
• Raises HDL and Protects LDL From Oxidation.
• May Reduce Heart Disease Risk.
• May Protect Your Skin From the Sun.
• Could Improve Brain Function.
Godiva Strawberry Banana Kabobs (copycat) Recipe will become one of your favorite sweet treats! Enjoy.
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make this recipe leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie so we can share the joy of cooking with you!
One more thing before you go!. . . be inspired with CWR Recipe, Travel, and a variety of Etceteras every week by signing up to receive our emails! Click here to subscribe. We send out our newest posts, a collection of our latest favorites, and more! We love to stay connected with you.
Ruthie & Madeliene
- 1 C dark chocolate chips
- 4-5 fresh whole strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 4 skewers
- 1 sheet parchment paper
- Cut strawberries into 3-4 pieces.
- Cut bananas into 1 inch chuinks.
- Alternate strawberries and bananas on skewers.
- Place skewers on parchment paper.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, microwave 30 seconds, stir, microwave 15 seconds.
- Stir until smooth, microwave 15 additional seconds if needed.
- Drizzle melted chocolate back and forth over each skewer.
- Let chocolate cool and set firm.