Welcome! So happy to meet you. . .
We are Ruthie & Madeliene!
We’re a Mother & Daughter team, the creators of Cooking with Ruthie, and are here to bring the love and joy of cooking to your kitchen and inspire joy in life by sharing Recipes, Travel, & a variety of Etceteras! As a classically trained chef, who graduated with a degree in the culinary arts, there’s nothing I love more than bringing the world to people’s kitchens! We share international recipes, that are approachable, with easy to find ingredients that bring happiness to foodies everywhere (and wanna be foodies, too)! 😉 We hope you are inspired to create in your kitchens, explore the world, and find joy in all the many aspects of living with us!
In 2011, I (Ruthie) began creating Cooking with Ruthie with the desire to share my love of recipes, travel, & a collection of life’s etceteras! In the fall of 2013, I enrolled in the culinary arts program at a local university, which opened my eyes to International Cuisines. We travel the world and find joy in international flavors, cultures, and experiences, which we then love to share with you in our Culinary Journey around the World!
Culinary Journey around the World highlights:
Beginning Culinary School at 40 years old was a little bit overwhelming at first; however, the depth of knowledge I gained throughout this experience is something I will always be deeply grateful for!
A quick look at posts from Culinary School:
Back in 2011, Cooking with Ruthie was first inspired by our Gram’s 1960’s cooking show, Cooking with Louise. The magic of CWR all began with our Family Favorite Recipes.
Best loved Family Favorite Recipes:
We’d love to stay connected with you!
Cooking with Ruthie is on social media!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes, please leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so that we can share in the joy of cooking with you!
Be inspired with CWR Recipe, Travel, & a variety of Etceteras every week by signing up to receive our emails! Click here to subscribe. We send out our newest posts, a collection of our latest favorites, and more! We’d love to stay connected with you.
At Cooking with Ruthie we love to bring the world of culinary to your kitchen:
• More Recipes
& a variety of Etceteras
Top 25 Recipes:
- Grilled Red Wine and Garlic Elk Steak Recipe
- Brown Sugar Banana Squash Recipe
- Irish Coffee with Baileys and Kahlua Recipe
- Irish Soda Farls Recipe
- 4th of July Watermelon Appetizer Recipe
- Big Green Egg Salmon Recipe
- Irish Corned Beef with Cabbage Recipe
- Mexican Cornbread Pie Recipe
- Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Irish Bangers and Mash with Brown Gravy Recipe
- Chinese Pickled Vegetables Recipe
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- Cuban Rice Recipe
- Lemon Honey Vinaigrette Recipe
- Cold Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie
- Chicken Taco Soup Recipe
- Spicy Mini Club Crackers Recipe
- Salmon Salad Sandwich Recipe
- Browned Butter Broccoli with Mizithra Cheese Recipe
- Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Happy to be Featured On:
- Cinnamon Raisin Kugel Recipe on Huffington Post.com
- Spring White Chocolate Rice Krispy Treats on Huffington Post.com
- Flo’s Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie from Cars Land on Buzzfeed.com
- Grilled Peach Cobbler on Huffington Post.com
- Apple Pie Enchilada on Buzzfeed.com
- Caramel Snickerdoodle Milkshake on Brit+co
- Grilled Pear Cucumber Flatbread on Brit+co
- Cotton Candy Popcorn on Brit+co
- Avocado, Hummus, Feta Grilled Cheese on Greatist.com
- Root Vegetable Frittata on Elledecor.com
- Danish Butter Christmas Cookies on Elledecor.com
- Strawberry Shortcake Cookies on Elledecor.com
- Fame is for Everyone by BraydensEye
- 23 Delicious Ways to Eat an Avocado by Healthline.com
We love our Brand Partners:
- Sutter Home Wines on Instagram
- Giada De Laurentis Lagostina Cookware on Instagram
- Strawberry Lime Refresher with Coca-Cola
- DIP Clothing Line on Instagram
- Herbed Braided Breadsticks with Broccoli Cheese Soup with General Mills
- Starbucks Coffee on Instagram
- Apple and Sweet Potato Stuffed Acorn Squash with Walmart
- Thai Chicken Flatbread with Cilantro Yogurt Sauce with Coastal Range Organic
- Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktails with Dr. Pepper/Snapple
- Tart Cherry Doctor. D’s on Instagram
- Jackfruit Vegan Pizza with Bertolli
We love our brand partners and we are excited to create with you! Cooking with Ruthie is a family friendly blog that shares Recipes, Travel, and a variety of Etceteras! Ruthie is a chef who loves to share her passion of cooking and baking by creating recipes, along with beautiful food photography, in collaboration with brand partners.
For more information email: email@example.com
Please contact with us for a Media Kit via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 12 Kitchen Gadgets
To get the inside scoop on our kitchen faves. . . check out our Top 12 Kitchen Gadgets!
Thanks for Visiting!
Thank you for stopping by, we love our readers! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon! 🙂
One more thing before you go. . .
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. . . we SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. 🙂
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene