Now, that we’re into the sunny-hot days of summer, it’s time to think of delicious ways to stay cooled off this summer!
This Caramel Snickerdoodle Milkshake is a little something I threw together the other day and I think you’ll LOVE it as much as we did…
You know how once in a while you have a few Snickerdoodle Cookies that stick around for a couple days and get all nice and crunchy?
Well, they’re fabulous in a glass of milk but REALLY fabulous thrown into a blender with some icecream!
- 1- 1 1/2 C milk, depending on thickness you like
- 2 C slow-churned vanilla icecream
- 3 crunchy snickerdoodle cookies
- 1/2 C kraft caramel bits
- Combine in blender milk and icecream, blend until smooth.
- Add cookies, pulse 4-5 times to mix and break up cookies.
- Add caramel bits, pulse 2 times just to mix in.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Bake up a batch of our tasty Snickerdoodle Cookies and enjoy them twice… fresh from the oven and then whipped up into this delicious Caramel Snickerdoodle Milkshake! YUMMY.
PS- I shared this over at the36thAVENUE too 🙂