Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies will completely rock your world… I’m just giving you a little warning right now!
Have you seen those delightful Salted Caramel Chips in the grocery stores lately? I ran into some the other day and just had give them a try… how can you go wrong, really?! Salted Caramel and Milk Chocolate Chips together in one cookie is sure bring a huge smile to any who are lucky enough to enjoy one or two… or three.
It’s hard not to keep on eating them once you start!
Make sure to remember to add the sprinkling of coarse sea salt on top of each dough ball… it takes these cookies right over-the-top! Enjoy them with a tall glass of milk and then thank me 🙂
Our Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies freeze really well if you happen to have hanging around after a day just toss them into a freezer zip top baggie and then you have a sweet treat on hand whenever that sweet tooth gets to pestering ya!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup salted caramel chips
- Extra sea salt, for sprinkling on cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sea salt, baking soda, and baking powder; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together until light and creamy; about 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time; scraping bowl down with each addition.
- Add vanilla extract; cream 2 more minutes.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet in two parts and mix until 80% combined.
- Stir in the milk chocolate and salted caramel chips.
- Roll dough into 2 inch balls or use a large cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Add a sprinkle of sea salt on top of each dough ball.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies are going to make the whole family very happy! Enjoy!!
Much Love and Peace~
- Blackberry Pear Mimosa Recipe
- Cherry & Pistachio Brownies Recipe
- Maple & Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Vanilla Cupcake Cocktail Recipe
- French Pâte à Crêpes Recipe
- Pineapple Orange Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Baked Blueberry Lemon Donuts Recipe
- Banana Cake with Browned Butter Frosting Recipe
- Apple Pie Bites Recipe
- Cotton Candy Popcorn Recipe
- Healthy Omega 3 Cookies Recipe
- Disney's Mini Mac-and-Cheese