I adore these Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe for all the chocolate reasons…packed with white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate chips all wrapped up in a fabulous dough!
Don’t forget a little pinch of sea salt on top of each chocolate chip cookie dough ball before they’re baked–every bite is a party.
Why I love Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Today’s Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe are going to get the best of me. Seriously! You’ve gotta make some to join me in the chocolate deliciousness.
We all love a good chocolate chip cookie but add three kinds of chocolate chips and the “normal” chocolate chip cookie is taken to a whole new level!
Ingredients in Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- sea salt
- baking soda
- baking powder
- salted butter
- granulated sugar
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- white chocolate chips
- dark chocolate chips
- milk chocolate chips
How to store Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Your family and friends will be begging for these more of these cookies, Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe are one of our very favorite cookie recipes. They’re soft and chewy on the inside with just the right amount of crispiness on the edges.
To store place in an airtight container or plastic baggie. The best way to maintain freshness from staling is to place them in the refrigerator or freezer.
Then, I place the desired amount on a plate to warm in the microwave for a few seconds…the ultimate cookie experience!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Extra sea salt, for sprinkling on cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sea salt, baking soda, and baking powder; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together until light and creamy; about 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time; scraping bowl down with each addition.
- Add vanilla extract; cream 2 more minutes.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet in two parts and mix until 80% combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 2 inch balls or use a large cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Add a sprinkle of sea salt on top of each dough ball.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
- Enjoy your Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 189Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 186mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g
More Cookie Recipes
- Chiperoo Cookies
- Peanut Butter, Banana, Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Wild Blueberry and White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Craisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mini M&M Cookies
- Cinnamon Green Apple Oat Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Milk Chocolate
This Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe the perfect way to keep that sweet tooth happy!
Thanks for being a part of the CWR blog-family!
All the love,
- Holiday Overnight Oats Recipe
- Roasted Sweet Potato, Gouda & Kale Salad Recipe
- Mediterranean Baked Eggs in Avocado Recipe
- Dried Hibiscus Flower & Dark Chocolate Power Bites Recipe
- Challah Bread Recipe
- Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette Recipe
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- 4th of July Watermelon Appetizer Recipe