Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes are a simple but lovely and delicious little pancake!
Oh, AND we can’t forget about the mouth-watering White Syrup that goes just fabulously along with them…
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 1 1/2 C bisquick
- 6 Tbsp baking cocoa
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 1 1/4 C warm milk
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 C sugar
- 1 12oz can evaporated milk
- 1 Tbsp butter
- In a large mixing bowl; mix together dry ingredients.
- Combine milk and butter in a microwave safe container and microwave for 45-60 seconds until milk is warm and butter is melted.
- Add to dry ingredients; mix well.
- Add eggs; beat in until smooth.
- Add mini chocolate chips; stir until combined.
- Cook 1/4 C batter at a time on a hot, cooking sprayed griddle.
- Turning when bubbles appear.
- Bring to boil milk and sugar in a sauce pan over medium high heat; stirring constantly until all sugar is disolved and boils.
- Remove from heat and add butter.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes will be a wonderful addition to any brunch or breakfast… they’re delicious and who doesn’t love a little chocolate with their breakfast 🙂
While we’re thinking about delicious breakfast recipes- here are a couple of others you’ll enjoy…
I have been busy studying my little self to death with my summer classes… I guess it’s a good way to get back in the swing of things for Culinary School this fall. I’m so looking forward to getting into the cooking classes 🙂 YAY!!
I hope you’re weekend was nice and relaxing…