Banana Bread Pancakes
I hope you all enjoyed yesterday’s Virtual Progressive Thanksgiving Dinner , I thought that every course looked so delicious!! I hope you all had a chance to enter that awesome giveaway… I’d sure love to have someone pay for my turkey day feast 🙂
I’m not sure about where you live but, in our neck of the woods we’re loving this fall weather. I love to cook but when the weather cools down… I find myself heading to the stove to cook some wonderful hearty meals.
SO, I’m super excited to share this hearty breakfast recipe with all of you!
Banana Bread Pancakes make such a yummy fall breakfast or brunch… our family really loves them and we hope you’ll love them too!
Banana Bread Pancakes...
- 1 C all purpose flour
- 1 C whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4-1 C low-fat milk depending on thickness, I used 1 C
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- In a large mixing bowl combine flours, baking powder, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg; mix well.
- Add milk, egg, and vanilla; mix until incorporated.
- Add bananas; mix.
- Drizzle in melted butter; mix until batter is smooth.
- Heat skillet or griddle.
- Ladle onto hot skillet, cook 2-3 minutes until small bubbles appear, flip pancakes over, cook additional 2 minutes or until center is completely cooked.
- Serve warm with sliced bananas, butter, and pure maple syrup.
Here are a couple of my fall baking dessert recipes for you to enjoy… they are all just fabulous!!
I shared this wonderful Banana Bread Pancakes recipe a couple of weeks ago over the 36th AVENUE where I’m a monthly contributor… I just love Desiree and all of her amazing crafts and delicious recipes! If you haven’t been over to see her, make sure to stop by because you’ll just love her as much as I do 🙂
I hope these Banana Bread Pancakes are a fun fall brunch idea for this weekend! OR sometime soon… have a wonderful Friday.