Chocolate Banana Bread Grilled Cheese is going to knock your socks off! This creative recipe is beyond AMAZING!!
Chocolate Banana Bread Grilled Cheese is made with Gram’s Banana Bread recipe! Like we’ve said before, Gram’s Banana Bread is a family favorite!! Everyone that tastes this banana bread just falls in love instantly! We had so much banana bread left over from our Banana Bread French Toast on Fox, we cooked up this little number right after!
Fun Fact: I’m named after my gram! My middle name is Louise after gram’s first name, Louise. I also have an aunt Louise! My mom says that when I was born, Gram had already been diagnosed with breast cancer so they named me after her!! She passed away when I was 2 years old. I’m happy to carry on her legacy through my name and through this cooking blog! If you don’t already know, Gram is the inspiration for this blog (Check out: Gram’s Show!) I bet Gram would love this Chocolate Banana Bread Grilled Cheese with her banana bread!!
Chocolate Banana Bread Grilled Cheese– don’t knock it till you try it!!!
Chocolate Banana Bread Grilled Cheese
- 4 slices banana bread
- 1 banana sliced in half and then lengthwise
- 2/3 cup chocolate almond butter
- 8 slices fontina cheese
- 3 teaspoons butter divided
- Coat fry pan with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat.
- Spread 1 teaspoon butter on the outside of each slice of banana bread.
- Coat 2 slices with 1/2 cup chocolate almond butter, place 2 banana slices on each, top with slices of fontina cheese, and additional slice of bread.
- Cook 2 minutes per side or until browned and crispy.
- Cut in half and serve!
- Enjoy with a tall glass of milk 🙂