Today’s Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe is one of the best kept secrets around! I love to buy a Starbucks Smoothie they’re a refreshing and healthy treat. Our copycat version of Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie is packed with strawberries, banana, vanilla greek yogurt, and more. You’ll find smoothies at Starbucks however they’re not the original flavors we all adored. No worries though–we’ve got copycat versions of all the original Starbucks Smoothies for you to enjoy!
Why we love our Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
Smoothies are typically filled with a lot of healthy ingredients that whip together in just a few minutes! I love to pack my fruit and veggies into my smoothies for a quick pick me up in the day.
I’m in love with saving $$$ by making this copycat version at home. I also LOVE getting the same flavor as the original Starbucks version. 🙂
Does Starbucks have Smoothies?
Unfortunately, Starbucks removed the original smoothies from their menu a few years ago! They’ve got smoothies available on their current menu however they’re not the old school ones we grew up loving.
Don’t fret. We’ve got ya covered with our Starbucks copycat versions!
Starbucks Copycat Recipes
Ingredients Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- fresh strawberries
- ripe banana
- greek yogurt
- vanilla protein powder
- agave or your favorite sugar replacer
- ice cubes
How to make Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
Combine all ingredients and blend on high until smooth!
- Invest in a heavy duty blender; I’ve used a Blend Tec for well over a decade now and I love it! It’s powerful enough to blend frozen fruit and vegetables smooth, smooth, smooth!
- I prefer using frozen fruits and vegetables in my smoothies so they have a thicker consistency.
- Freeze extra fruits and vegetables as they are just beginning to turn over-ripe; I use gallon plastic zip top freezer bags to toss them in.
- Freeze fresh produce to use later- I find they last just fine for up to 4 weeks. ie: spinach or mixed salad greens, baby carrots, cucumbers, banana’s broken into four pieces, sliced/cored apples and pears, extra berries, peeled/segmented oranges and clementines, grapes, and the list goes on!
- Extra nutrient add in’s are always good try adding: vanilla and chocolate protein powders, dry oats, a small handful of nuts, peanut butter, flavored yogurt or kefir, and more.
Super food add in’s: gogi berries, coconut oil, avocado, acai or cacoa powder, chia or hemp or flax seeds, etc!
- 6-8 strawberries, washed with greens removed
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 6oz greek yogurt, strawberry or vanilla flavor
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Enjoy your Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 336Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 113mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 8gSugar: 33gProtein: 32g
More Smoothie Recipes
Heading back to Culinary School
Back in 2013 I went back to college! It wasn’t as scary as I thought it might be to enter college as an older (yes, I just admitted that!) adult. I’ve valued it so much more and taken it waaayyyy more seriously then when I was 18 years old.
If going back to college is something you’ve always wanted to do- just do it! Going back to learn about something you love is fun! 🙂
My exciting Culinary School journey began in fall of 2013 and you can read about Culinary School!
Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe is a fun and simple breakfast this week!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes Recipe
- Tres Leches Cake with Strawberries Recipe
- Green Chili Black Beans Recipe
- Starbucks Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
- Chinese Pickled Vegetables Recipe
- Irish Creme de Menthe Cocktail Recipe
- doTERRA Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Leftover Turkey Soup Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Cake Recipe
- Old Spaghetti Factory Broccoli Recipe
- Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- French Bread Pizza Recipe