Hi! It’s Fit Friday around here!!
Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness is here to hang out with us. I love having her visit and inspire our fitness!
A Healthy Recipe: Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie from me + Meal Planning Tips from Nichole= a healthy, happy, balanced life! ????
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie is a healthy, simple breakfast or snack!
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie is soooooo quick and easy to make. . . it’s awesome for a healthy breakfast or snack! I love the Dark Chocolate Almond Milk from Silk, it’s only 100 calories per serving plus helps quench that chocolate-loving place in most of us.
Then add fresh strawberries, add a scoop of chocolate protein powder, ice, and blend it up! Then you’ve got yourself a silky, chocolaty, healthy Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie. Yummmmmmie!!
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie is a tasty delight anytime of day!
Nichole’s Meal Planning Tips:
We love all these wonderful healthy recipes and meal ideas that Ruthie shares with us, but getting all these yummy healthy ideas onto a plate does not always unfold as one would hope. A huge part of that is planning and prep. Today we are breaking down meal planning and helping you see that it is a pretty easy process, you just need to get in the habit.
Have a super awesome Fit Friday!
Much Love and Peace~
Nichole and Ruthie
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 8 ounces dark chocolate almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Blackberry Pear Mimosa Recipe
- Cherry & Pistachio Brownies Recipe
- Maple & Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- Strawberry Soup with Angel Food Cake Croutons Recipe
- Skinny Baked Pumpkin Donuts Recipe
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Freeze
- Peach Turnovers with Sweet Peach Glaze
- Blueberry Banana Oat Bread Recipe
- Apple Pumpkin Strudel Muffins
- Pumpkin Smoothie
- Food Styling with Ikea