Smoked Gouda and Chive Sourdough Artisan Loaf is a flavorful loaf of bread that you’ll be so proud to say you made in your very own kitchen!
It seriously tastes like you got it at the local bakers shop but even better… hot from the oven with some butter on top! Oh my goodness. It’s just heavenly.
Smoked Gouda and Chive Sourdough Artisan Loaf is Fresh and Hot and Ready without any kneading or the “normal” pains of homemade bread! You’ll just love it 🙂
There are a lot of really fun recipe to make with your Sourdough Starter- jump over and check them out by clicking here. A few of my very favorites are Blueberry Sourdough Pancakes, Homemade Sourdough Biscuits, and Sourdough Coconut Banana Bread. YUMMMMM!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon yeast
- 1/2 cup sourdough starter
- 1 cup hot water
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 1/3 cup smoked gouda cheese, cubed
- Coat one side of a piece of saran wrap with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large non-metallic bowl combine flour, sea salt, and yeast; mix to combine.
- Add hot water, stir by hand until evenly moistened.
- Add sourdough starter, chives, and smoked gouda cheese; mix to incorporate (it will have lumps.)
- Cover entire bowl with prepared saran wrap.
- Let sit for at least 12 hours. (can go longer if needed)
- Gently turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface, pull the sides in, and flip the loaf over.
- Cover again with the same saran and let raise for 45 min.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees with ceramic dutch oven and lid inside.
- Carefully place dough in pot, replace lid, and cook for 22-25 minutes - a deep brown, crispy top of loaf is desired.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Slice and Enjoy!
Smoked Gouda and Chive Sourdough Artisan Loaf is so easy to make at home and tastes SO good!
Hope your Tuesday is amazing!!
Much Love and Peace~