Enjoy our Garlic Chive Shrimp Recipe and these seafood recipes too!
- Salmon Salad Sandwich
- Panfried Catfish with Sweet Chili Garlic Sauce
- Japanese Salmon Teriyaki
- Easy Coconut Shrimp
- Herbed Salmon Fillet
- Butterfly Shrimp, Hasselback Potatoes, and Almond Green Beans
- Spicy Coconut Mahi-Mahi
- Big Green Egg Salmon
- Girards Champagne Mint Salmon Salad
- Homemade Cocktail Sauce with Crab Legs
- Chicken, Shrimp, and Tofu Pad Thai
- Orzo Salad with Scallops
- Sun-dried Tomato and Olive Tuna Salad in Avocado
Hooray…. Fit Friday is here!
I love to have Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness comes to hang out with us on Fridays! This week Nichole is sharing a Quick Easy Workout Routine. A Healthy Recipe from me + Fitness Tips from Nichole= a healthy, happy, balanced life!
Nichole’s Quick Easy Workout …
On those days when we need a quick easy dinner to end the day we probably also need a quick easy workout to sneak into your day. It seems like there are lots of days like that this summer.
- 1 1/2 pounds jumbo shrimp, 16/20 shelled, deveined, but with tails on
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onion
- 2 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2-3 tablespoons dry white wine or chicken stock
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- *if you prefer more heat use red pepper flakes in place of black pepper
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat, add olive oil and allow to warm and coat pan.
- When oil gets hot and close to the smoking point, add onion and garlic; stirring constantly until lightly browned, add shrimp and cook 1 minute per side.
- Add white wine and simmer for 2-3 minutes until shrimp are pink in color and translucent.
- Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 332 Total Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 361mg Sodium: 1772mg Carbohydrates: 7g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 2g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 41g
Garlic Chive Shrimp Recipe is a quick and healthy way to serve up a dinner in 10 minutes or less!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene