*This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SeaPak. The opinions and text are all mine.
Butterfly Shrimp, Hasselback Potatoes, and Almond Green Beans makes for a simple-to-make delicious dinner!
Dinnertime can be a little bit hectic sometimes… it seems like life keeps us busy and running- here and there all through the day! By the time we make it home for dinner everyone is tired and hungry.
On those kinds of days its great to have some SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Co. Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp in the freezer for an easy to prepare meal. I paired them with Hasselback Potatoes and Almond Green Beans which is fabulous because they all bake together on one baking sheet! Because less mess always make for a happy momma!
Did you know The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) recommends that people eat at least two servings of seafood each week. However, the average American consumes less than one serving a week, we need to double our intake! Lets go coastal the easy way with SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp!
Sooooo, lets get started…
Hassleback Potatoes are so simple to make! All you need to do is carefully cut (without cutting completely through) vertical slices every 1/4 inch short-wise across the potato, drizzle olive oil into slices and rub oil all over the potato, roll in coarse sea salt, and place on cookie sheet. Then repeat with additional potatoes.
We’ll let our potatoes get baking first… then add the SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp and Almond Green Beans to the sheet and finish baking them all off together.
- 1 package SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp
- 2 large or 4 medium russet potatoes, washed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coarse sea salt
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, diced
- Almond Green Beans:
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Carefully cut (without cutting completely through) vertical slices every 1/4 inch short-wise across the potato, drizzle olive oil into slices and rub oil over skin of potato, roll in coarse sea salt, and place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat with additional potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp and green beans, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt, pepper, and almonds to baking sheet.
- (prepare SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp according to package directions)
- Bake an additional 20 minutes or until shrimp are golden and beans are roasted.
- Garnish potatoes with chives and sea salt, and lemon wedges for shrimp, if desired.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 347Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 3478mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 7g
AND listen how cool this is… there’s an enter-to-win sweepstakes for a chance to win a trip to NYC for a culinary lesson with Food Network Kitchens!
How cool would that be?!? Ahhhh. Super cool!!
Don’t forget to grab a crusty loaf of bread to go with our Butterfly Shrimp, Hasselback Potatoes, and Almond Green Beans~ YUM!
Much Love and Peace~
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SeaPak. The opinions and text are all mine.