Easy Green Bean Casserole is just that~ EASY! Yes, siree. Delicious and easy to make equals perfect for your Easter dinner!
Holiday dinners are all about the comfort foods, right?! This recipe can be made ahead just like Monday’s Lion House Potato Casserole and then they can be baked off together about 45 minutes before your ready to eat.
- 1 can, 10 3/4 ounces Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 packages, 9 ounces each frozen cut green beans, thawed or 2 cans (14 1/2 ounces each) cut green beans, drained.
- 1 1/3 cups FRENCH'S® French Fried Onions, divided
- Combine soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 -quart baking dish; stir until blended.
- Stir in beans and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup onions.
- Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
Easy Green Bean Casserole will go with whatever main dish you’ve got in mind for dinner.
Much Love and Peace~