Easy Breakfast Casserole a delicious way to feed a large crowd breakfast! It’s quick and easy to make and ready in a jiffy.
We got this yummy recipe from our friend Carol- she’s a pro at it and can whip it up in no time at all! It’s perfect when you have a crowd to feed, the recipe can be doubled and then all baked at the same time and you’ve got breakfast or brunch for 12-15 people in under 30 minutes.
- 1 pound regular, sage, or hot bulk sausage (I use turkey sausage)
- 1 1/4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, garnish
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- In a skillet, brown sausage; drain.
- Spoon into an ungreased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Top with potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper; pour over cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Easy Breakfast Casserole is a hearty, filling, delicious way to start off the day or a relaxing weekend 🙂
Much Love and Peace~
- Turkey, Sweet Potato, & Blue Cheese Salad Recipe
- Blackberry Pear Mimosa Recipe
- Sourdough Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Asian Pear and Pomegranate Smoothie Recipe
- Starbucks Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
- Tropical Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Pumpkin Pancakes with Caramel Cinnamon Syrup
- Italian Sausage Gnocchi Soup
- Blueberry Banana Oat Bread Recipe
- Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Apple Pie Bread
- Food Styling with Ikea