Lion House Potato Casserole is a cheesy, creamy, and with that little bit of crunch with from the topping it makes this recipe the perfect side dish for any occasion!
We love this dish at family gatherings, it’s tradition for most holidays~ especially at Christmas and Easter time.
I’m positive you’re family will love this delicious baked side dish. It’s easy to make a day ahead, cover, and refrigerate over night. Then for the final baking time just extend from 30 minutes to 45 minutes and serve.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 397Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 508mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 11g
When you think of ultimate comfort food this Lion House Potato Casserole recipe is sure to come to mind!
Have a fabulous Monday!
Much Love and Peace~
- Turkey, Sweet Potato, & Blue Cheese Salad Recipe
- Maple & Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Herbed Braided Breadsticks w/ Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
- Cranberry Lime Margaritas Recipe
- Pumpkin Bars with Cinnamon Frosting Recipe
- Autumn M&M Blondies Recipe
- Green Tea Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktail Recipe
- Irish Creme de Menthe Cocktail Recipe
- Rosemary Citrus Turkey Recipe
- Grandma Linda's Rolls Recipe
- 25 Delish Autumn Desserts