Honey Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes will be your favorite autumn side dish- they’re quick and easy to bake in the oven and they go perfectly with your choice of protein! Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness is here for Fit Friday! YAY. We love partnering with her and sharing her fabulous fitness tips!
Honey Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes have me soooo excited for Fall! Oh my gosh!! Where are all of my fall lovers at?! I can see the sweaters, boots, and cute hats now!! I can’t wait to play in the fall leaves with my sweet Carter.
We are back into school, but the sun is still shining and calling us outside. What’s the problem with that? It makes getting into bed a bit rough which leads to a really rough getting out of bed. I keep trying to get back to school bedtimes but the toddler fights it and throws off the whole schedule. The extra 30 minutes it takes to get her in bed trickles down and all of the kids are 30 minutes or more behind schedule. Which continues to trickle down to me, this momma needs some down time with her hubbie before I crash each night.
Today’s fit tips are tips for getting a good night’s sleep. Something we all need. I don’t feel like any of these tips or mind blowing, they are simply good reminders.
Honey Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes are helping us bring in fall! We can’t wait for the leaves to change!
Happy, Happy Friday!!!
Nichole. Ruthie & Madeliene
Honey Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
- 2-3 sweet potatoes or yams peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup cranberry chevre cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Coat rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place cubed sweet potatoes in a mixing bowl and coat with olive oil.
- Add honey, cinnamon, and sea salt; toss to coat.
- Pour onto prepared pan; evenly distribute.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until softened; stirring twice.
- Place in serving dish, add chevre and pecans.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!