My cute friend Mindy was super sweet to share this delicious pie with us and even sweeter to let me share it with all of you!
Mindy’s Sweet Potato Pie is absolutely to-die-for delicious 🙂
- 2 C cooked sweet potatoes, mashed (approx 2 medium)
- 1 C sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 C butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 C milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- whip cream for garnish
- Mix all ingredients well, pour into pie shell.
- Bake 350 degrees for 60 minutes or until tests done.
- Cool and serve garnished with whip cream.
Miss Mindy’s Sweet Potato Pie was just wonderful… In fact, I practically ate the whole pie myself (give or take a piece or two!)
Happy Memorial Day and Happy Monday too!
Hope you’ve had a nice relaxing weekend with family and friends…
- Healthy Fudge Brownies on FOX13
- Baked Gingerbread Doughnuts Recipe
- Meyer Lemon Cookie Cups with Blackberry Buttercream Recipe
- Lemoncello Ice Cream Sundae Recipe
- Patriotic Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Classic Angel Flake Cake (kraft)
- Godiva Strawberry Banana Kabobs (copycat) Recipe
- Peach Turnovers with Sweet Peach Glaze