*this is a sponsored post by Truvia® and the opinions expressed are genuine and my own
Sweet Peach Petite Pies will be your favorite “skinny” dessert for fall!
I just adore peaches in the fall when they’re in season~ sweet, juicy, and full of all that beautiful peach flavor. This recipe is made even a little sweeter with the Truvia Baking Blend… it’s so great to enjoy baked goods with less calories thanks to the Truvia® Baking Blend!
If I were to be totally… I probably should have titled this a cobbler since our Sweet Peach Petite Pies only have a lattice topped crust. Yep. No bottoms on these babies but I figured who needs all that crust? Half a crust is plenty of crust for our little cutie pies. It’s the perfect ratio of pie filling to crust, actually! I’m pretty sure you’ll agree 🙂
Sweet Peach Petite Pies are a lovely way to celebrate autumn. In my neck of the woods, the peach trees in all my neighbors yards are completely bursting with them. I walk my dogs a lot and I have to admit I’ve enjoyed some their bounty as we walk by! Oh my they’re just sooooooo lovely.
Autumn baking and ALL your baking can be made that much sweeter with the Truvia® Baking Blend. Looking for more Truvia recipe inspirations? Try some of my Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, Truvia Cran-Apple Cobbler or to check all of my Truvia Recipes click here!
Sweet Peach Petite Pies are full of all those amazing peach pie flavors!
Much Love and Peace~
Sweet Peach Petite Pies
- 1 package pre-made pie crust
- 5 cups fresh peach slices
- 3 tablespoons Truvia® Baking Blend
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine peaches, Truvia® Baking Blend, flour, cinnamon, vanilla, lemon juice, and sea salt.
- Toss to coat and distribute filling among 4 petite pie pans. ( or 1 large pie pan)
- Unroll pre-made pie crusts on a non-stick working surface, in the center of crusts cut 4 slices 3/4 inch wide, and the remainder of the crust 1/4 inch.
- Begin by placing the larger strips on the pie in the shape of an L, then lattice top the remainder of the top of the pie with the smaller strips.
- Cut off excess pie crust to the edge of the pie pans.
- Place petite pies a on baking sheet for ease in baking.
- Brush with egg white wash and bake 33-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Enjoy warm or cool.
*this post is sponsored by Truvia® but the opinions expressed are genuine and my own
Leave a Reply