Truvia® Cran-Apple Cobbler is a skinnier way to enjoy the Holidays!
It’s truly delightful if I do say so myself 🙂
- 3 C granny smith apples, thinly sliced and cut into 1inch sections
- approx 2 apples
- 1 C fresh cranberries
- 1/4 C Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/4 C white wheat flour
- 1/2 C whole oats
- 1/4 C butter, cut into small cubes
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine apples, cranberries, Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend, cinnamon, nutmeg, cornstarch.
- Toss to coat.
- Add lemon juice, stir, and set aside.
- In separate bowl combine oats, flour, Truvia® Brown Sugar Blend; mix.
- Cut butter into flour mixture until small pea sized.
- Coat 8x8 baking dish or individual baking dishes.
- Place apple mixture into baking pan and top with cobbler topping.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until topping is lightly browned.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Truvia® Cran-Apple Cobbler is sweet with a bit of a tang and a delightful crunch! Enjoy.
Want to check out my other Truvia Creations? Just Click here
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Much Love and Peace~
*this is a sponsored post by Truvia and the opinions expressed are genuine and my own 🙂