Mango Greek Yogurt Sherbet is a refreshing and healthy way to cool off this summer!
- 20 oz chopped frozen mango
- 1 C honey greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp honey or agave
- 2 Tbsp mango juice
- fresh mango and mint for garnish, if desired
- In a blender combine frozen mango, yogurt, honey, mango juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a flat plastic container, covered, and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Stir and freeze for additional 30 minutes.
- Stir and let freeze until desired thickness.
- If frozen solid when serving, defrost in microwave for 30 seconds to scoop.
- Garnish with fresh mango slice and mint leaves.
Mango Greek Yogurt Sherbet tastes just like ice cream, but without all the fat! You’re family and friends will be fooled and you’ll be thrilled at how much they LOVE it!
I hope your week is going really well… I am a busy little bee trying to get my first ebook wrapped up! It’s going to be super awesome– you’re going to LOVE it 🙂
PS- I shared this recipe over at or so she says a few weeks ago too.