Have you ever tried Amish Oatmeal?
It’s a yummy baked breakfast dish… I turned it into this delightful Amish Oatmeal Greek Yogurt Parfait
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups fat free greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup dried cherries and apricot pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the first 8 ingredients; mix well.
- Spread evenly in a greased 13 x 9 x 2 baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Let cool, in 6 individual serving dishes layer 1/4 C oatmeal and 1/4 C yogurt, repeat.
- Top with 1 Tbsp dried fruit mixture.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 374Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 470mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 3gSugar: 39gProtein: 14g
Amish Oatmeal Greek Yogurt Parfait would be perfect for a brunch, it could also easily pass for a dessert too.
…either way you’ll be thrilled with it! YUMMO.
I hope your weekend was a good one… mine was nice a relaxing AND now off to make it a great week!