Fall is just the beginning of the seasons gatherings… wether it’s football games, halloween parties, thanksgiving and christmas gatherings- I always need a quick and easy go-to-yummy-recipe to take along with me.
Spicy Ritz Crackers are just what you’ve been looking for…
- 1/2 cup of canola oil
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon red pepper flacks
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 box of Mini Ritz crackers or 2 sleeves of regular Ritz crackers
- Whisk together the first 4 ingredients.
- Place crackers in a gallon zip top bag, drizzle with oil mixture, toss to mix.
- Store in zip top bag.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 90Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
Spicy Ritz Crackers are always a crowd pleaser where ever they go… you’ll be the star of the party with these little babies!
It was SO much fun! I love it when I get to catch up with my blogging friends- check out this awesome video from the night.
Garden Village transforms into a magical Halloween Town in October, Witchfest! If you’re local to Utah you MUST make it an autumn tradition 🙂
Of course they gave out some awesome swag…
Did you see that amazing puzzle? It’s from world-reknown folk artist Eric Dowdle is popular for his beloved paintings-turned-puzzles, and has been a well-known name in many homes around the world.
Eric spoke to us, he was humorous and inspiring-
I love it when I get to see my blog friends, hang out, and catch up. Here are a few fun photo’s from this event…
Me and Shelley from House of Smiths… I love this girl, she inspires me every day.
Me and Jen from Tatertots and Jello... Jen is just about the sweetest lady you’ll ever meet!
I found the cutest apron in one of the fabulous shops at Gardener Village
When I first started my blog I had no idea that I would get to meet and rub shoulders with SO many wonderful bloggers… it’s become a part of blogging that I really love!
I hope your week is off to a great start… today’s my first day in the Bake Shop- I’m super excited 🙂
Happy Tuesday and Happy Cooking!
- Banana Bread French Toast w/ Maple Cream Recipe
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Cucumber Mint Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Dried Hibiscus Flower & Dark Chocolate Power Bites Recipe
- Irish Coffee With Kahlua & Creme De Cacao Recipe
- Mediterranean Spinach Salad Recipe
- French Baguette Recipe & Sacré-Cœur, Paris
- Starbucks Chocolate Smoothie Recipe