Strawberry Banana Mango Coconut Smoothie is refreshing, healthy, and delicious!
Well, today’s THE day! I’m graduating this morning and will officially gain the title of “Chef”! YAY.
I’m so excited. I can’t even tell you how excited I am. It’s been a intense and fun couple of years going through the UVU Culinary Arts program. It’s been a dream of mine for a really long time and I’m just so grateful to my kids for supporting me through it all. It’s been a beautiful journey.
I’ll be sure to share some pictures next week of our day, and the graduation, and everything 🙂
Okay back to this delightful smoothie… it’s packed with so many healthy ingredients and tastes amazing. It’s especially perfect with summer on it’s way~ a healthy breakfast or snack for the kiddos.
- 10 oz unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 banana, frozen
- 6-8 fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fat free greek yogurt, I used TJ's coconut variety
- 1/4 cup diced fresh mango
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine all ingredients in blender; blend until smooth.
- Garnish with 2 tablespoons toasted coconut, if desired.
Strawberry Banana Mango Coconut Smoothie is a treat for sure! Enjoy.
Much Love and Peace~