Today’s Strawberry Banana Mango Coconut Smoothie Recipe is refreshing, healthy, and satisfying! Our strawberry banana mango smoothie is a great way to start the day. It’s made with coconut milk, greek yogurt, vanilla protein, mango, strawberry, banana smoothie!
Why we love Strawberry Banana Mango Coconut Smoothie Recipe
We adore smoothies–there’s nothing better then knowing my body is getting good nutrition to help me be the best version of myself! I just feel better when I start my day off with a smoothie! We think you’ll agree that this one is a delight. 🙂
Culinary Arts Graduation Day 2015
Well, today’s THE day! I’m graduating this morning and will officially gain the title of “Chef”! YAY.
I’m so excited– I can’t even tell you how excited I am! It’s been a intense and fun couple of years going through the UVU Culinary Arts program. It’s been a dream of mine for a really long time. I’m just so grateful to my kids for supporting me through it all. It’s been a beautiful journey.
To read more about my Culinary Arts Graduation click here!
What’s the difference between a smoothie & a shake
Most people love smoothies and shakes, some don’t really know the differences between them because after all the both cold and refreshing, drinkable, and delicious!
- In my opinion it all comes down to ice cream. . . yes, it’s true!
- Smoothies do not have ice cream, candy bars, cookies or pies in them. Smoothies are filled with healthy for you ingredients like fruit and veggies and healthier forms of protein and dairy.
- Don’t get me wrong. . . I enjoy them both as probably most of you do too!
- I just enjoy smoothies on a more regular basis and shakes wellllll they’re a more special occasion or dessert kind of treat.
- Invest in a heavy duty blender; I’ve used a Blend Tec for well over a century now and I love it! It’s powerful enough to blend frozen fruit and vegetables smooth, smooth, smooth!
- I prefer using frozen fruits and vegetables in my smoothies so they have a thicker consistency.
- Freeze extra fruits and vegetables as they are just beginning to turn over-ripe; I use gallon plastic zip top freezer bags to toss them in.
- Freeze fresh produce to use later- I find they last just fine for up to 4 weeks. ie: spinach or mixed salad greens, baby carrots, cucumbers, banana’s broken into four pieces, sliced/cored apples and pears, extra berries, peeled/segmented oranges and clementines, grapes, and the list goes on!
- Extra nutrient add in’s are always good try adding: vanilla and chocolate protein powders, dry oats, a small handful of nuts, peanut butter, flavored yogurt or kefir, and more.
Super food add in’s: gogi berries, coconut oil, avocado, acai or cacoa powder, chia or hemp or flax seeds, etc!
- 10 oz unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 banana, frozen
- 6-8 fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fat free greek yogurt, (I used TJ's coconut variety)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup diced fresh mango
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave
- Combine all ingredients in blender; blend until smooth.
- Garnish with 2 tablespoons toasted coconut, if desired.
- Enjoy your Strawberry Banana Mango Coconut Smoothie Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 193Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 28mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 4gSugar: 29gProtein: 6g
More Smoothie Recipes
- Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Starbucks Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe
- Pineapple Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Carrot, Orange, Ginger Smoothie
- Green Tea Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Raspberry Protein Smoothie
- Starbucks Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
- Asian Pear and Pomegranate Smoothie
- Mint Raspberry Peach Smoothie
- White Peach, Cucumber, Mint Smoothie
- Strawberry, Citrus, Coconut Oat Smoothie
Strawberry Banana Mango Coconut Smoothie Recipe is a treat for sure! Enjoy.
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- The Best Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Banana Popsicle Recipe
- Strawberry Mint Sorbet Recipe
- Blueberry Lemon Mastiha Cocktail Recipe
- Tropical Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Garden Vegetable Impossible Quiche
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Almond Butter Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe