Blueberry Coconut Smoothie is a great reason to wake up in the morning!
Happy Fit Friday!!
Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness is here to hang out with us. I love having her visit and inspire our fitness! A Healthy Recipe Blueberry Coconut Smoothie from me+ Morning Workout Tips from Nichole= a healthy, happy, balanced life!
Blueberry Coconut Smoothie is an awesome combination of coconut milk, coconut yogurt, shredded coconut, and fresh blueberries. . . as you can plainly see it’s well worth waking up for! 🙂
I love smoothies! I drink a protein, kale, veggie, and fruit smoothie everyday~ religiously. I love getting all that nutrition in one tasty and simple to make way. I’m a big fan of all kinds of smoothies however so sometimes I mix it up with other varieties too! Be sure to check out my collection of Smoothie Recipes here.
Blueberry Coconut Smoothie has got to be added to your most loved smoothies list!
Blueberry Coconut Smoothie will make all your mornings even more lovely!
We have talked about the joys of morning workouts in the past, I have given you reasons why you should love your morning workout and how great it is for you. Today I want to talk a bit more about how to really get the most out of your morning workout. I realize that not everyone wakes up and is ready to go, I am lucky enough to be one of those people. My husband is not, in order for him to get to a 7am class he sets an alarm, or has me set an alarm, for 5am. It takes him that long to wake up and get his body ready to workout. Different folks people.
Have a fabulous Fit Friday!!
Much Love and Peace~
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 2 tablespoons shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 a banana, mine was frozen
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses and Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 369Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 64mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 3gSugar: 24gProtein: 6g
- Sun-dried Tomato, Artichoke & Mushroom Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- Cranberry Orange Scones Recipe
- Lemoncello Vodka Martini Recipe
- Starbucks Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
- French Pâte à Crêpes Recipe
- Dijon Mustard Potato Salad
- Peach Turnovers with Sweet Peach Glaze
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Topping Recipe