Today’s Wild Blueberry and Coconut Brownie Bites Recipe start out with a homemade brownie bite, next we add a drizzle of melted chocolate, and top it off with dried wild blueberries and shredded coconut!
Why we love Wild Blueberry and Coconut Brownie Bites Recipe
Our Wild Blueberry and Coconut Brownie Bites Recipe are such a sweet little treat. . . they’re a fabulous size for a those times when you just need to satisfy that sweet tooth with a two-bite chocolate treat!
Mmmmmm hmmm. Absolutely mouth-watering!! 🙂
Ingredients in Wild Blueberry and Coconut Brownie Bites Recipe
- cocoa powder
- sea salt
- dried wild blueberries
- sweetened shredded coconut
- milk chocolate chips
How to store Wild Blueberry and Coconut Brownie Bites Recipe
Wild Blueberry and Coconut Brownie Bites are sure to win the hearts of every person that you’re willing to share them with. . . or if you’d rather freeze some for later, then they’ll freeze just fine in a freezer plastic baggie for up to one month.
Then they’re right ready to go whenever you’ve got the hankerin’ for a little something sweet!!
Fit Friday with Nichole
Happy Fit Friday! The sun is shining (kind of) and I am eager to be outside getting some vitamin D and all the benefits that come with it. So I am heading to the track this weekend.
I love heading to the track because it is already measured out for speed work, there is extra space for circuit work, and I can usually drag along my two youngest to play a little bit then just hangout with me.
If any of those reasons aren’t calling you or the outside just isn’t tempting that is totally fine as well. Jump on the treadmill and have some weights and space nearby for this circuit.
If you are at the track and don’t bring weights for the manmakers you can do 15 push-ups-to-squats instead.
400 m = 1 time around the track = 0.25 miles
800 m = 2 times around the track = .50 miles
1600 m = 4 times around the track = 1 mile
As always, make sure you are warming up and cooling down. This should add about 20 minutes to your workout.
Helpful baking tips for higher elevations
- If you live 3,000 feet above sea level or more it is considered high elevation and may take longer to cook/bake.
- Adjustments are needed for 5000+ feet and above:
- Reduce baking powder: for each teaspoon, decrease 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon.
- Reduce sugar: for each cup, decrease 2 tablespoons.
- Increase liquid: for each cup, add 2 to 4 tablespoons.
- Increase oven temperature by 25 degrees F.
- Check if it is done a little early.
- This takes some trial and error to get it right for you.
Learn more HERE
- 8 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 14 tablespoons butter, 2 T less than 1 cup
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 cup dried wild blueberries, I got mine at Trader Joes
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a mini muffin tin with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small sauce pan add butter and melt.
- Whisk in cocoa powder until combined; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy; approximately 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla.
- Slowly drizzle in cocoa mixture and mix until combined.
- Add flour 1 cup at a time; mixing with each addition.
- Add sea salt.
- Using a mini cookie scoop drop dough into each mini muffin tin, press with spoon to level.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center removes clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- In a small microwave safe dish melt chocolate for 30 seconds, stir, microwave 15 seconds more, stir until completely melted.
- Coat each brownie bite with a teaspoon of melted chocolate, add wild blueberries and coconut.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Enjoy Wild Blueberry and Coconut Brownie Bites Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 221Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 172mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 3g
More “Healthier” Dessert Recipes
- Orange Yogurt Fruit Dip
- Peach Oatmeal Bars
- Healthy Omega 3 Cookies
- Gluten-free Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Healthy Orange Granitas
- Skinny Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Healthy Fudge Brownies Recipe
- Grilled Strawberry Shortcakes
- Berry Medley Raw Bars
- Peach Tart with Sweet Peach Glaze
Wild Blueberry and Coconut Brownie Bites Recipe are like a party in your mouth!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene