Gluten-free Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe are simply 5 ingredients, then into the oven for crisp, flaky, and perfect peanut butter cookies! It doesn’t get much easier than mixing together peanut butter, oats, egg, coconut sugar, and dark chocolate chunks! Now, that’s the simplest recipe for peanut cookies I’ve ever heard! Our Gluten-free Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe is SO good that no will ever guess they are gluten free. It’s our little secret! 🙂
It’s Fit Friday!! AND we just love having Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness drop by on Friday’s to share her awesome fitness tips with us! If you want check out more of our Fit Friday posts then CLICK HERE!
Gluten-free Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Are easy yet deliciously good recipes your favorite thing ever?! They are mine and they make cooking a breeze. I love peanut butter cookies–the softness being my favorite part! I love this gluten free recipe that Ruthie, my momma, has created! Wether you are gluten free or not, you can enjoy this recipe at anytime. I’m remembering the time I baked up a batch of gluten free cookies before going hiking with a group of friends.. It was a great hike and on the way down, people started commenting that they were hungry. I quickly grabbed my bag of cookies and shared with the group! There were 3 people there that were gluten free (I didn’t know they were gluten free before hand) and they were so grateful that I had made the cookies gluten free so that they could devour them along with everyone else in the group!
We hope you’ll also love these Gluten Free recipes:
• Gluten Free Cherry White Chocolate Chia Cookies
• Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chippers
• Gluten Free Red Velvet Cupcakes with Mascarpone Frosting
• Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Biscotti
• Gluten-free Cauliflower Crust Pizza
• Gluten Free Breakfast Cookies
Fit Friday, Folks:
Summer is officially here at my house. School ended this week and the kids are free, or at least they think they are. When summer comes I have found that the workouts get a little harder to fit in. Getting to the gym is a bit more of a chore with four kids at home, four little ones that have places to be dropped at and picked up from, and family events on top.
A couple of years ago I quit signing up for fall races, training in the summer was so stressful that running would become a chore and not fun. Does that mean I stop working out in the summer? Nope, but I do sneak in more at home workouts and invite the kids to come play too. I have yet to have a kid finish and end with me, but they generally all join in at some point in time. This week’s workout is a kid friendly, no equipment, at home workout.
I like to move it to the backyard, especially with the shuttle run.
Always a good idea to make sure the kids know their mom is a bad a$$ that can kill it when needed.
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go. . .
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. . . we SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Cooking with Ruthie on Instagram
Cooking with Ruthie on Pinterest
Cooking with Ruthie on Facebook
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Nichole, Ruthie & Madeliene
Gluten-free Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Gluten-free Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe are simply 5 ingredients then into the oven for crisp, flaky, and perfect peanut butter cookies!
- 1 C all natural peanut butter
- 1 C coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup GF whole oats
- 1/2 cup GF dark chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat sheet pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cream peanut butter and coconut sugar in a mixing bowl with electric mixer.
- Add egg; mix until combined.
- Add oats and dark chocolate chunks; mix to incorporate.
- Let batter sit for 5 minutes. (will be thick)
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared sheet. (I used a small cookie scoop)
- Press with fork 2 times in opposite directions. (I like to add a sprinkle of sea salt on each cookie dough; it's optional)
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or until edges are browned.
- Remove from oven, let cookie rest on pan 1 minute before moving to cooling rack.
- Enjoy our Gluten-free Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies with a glass of milk!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 141Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 50mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 4g
- Green Beans & Papaya Salad with Peanuts Recipe
- Homemade Flour Tortillas Recipe
- Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe
- Avocado Stuffed Sweet Potato Recipe
- Winter Fruit and Greens Salad Recipe
- Strawberry Mango Kiwi Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Chicken Brochettes and Fit Friday
- Strawberry Banana Mango Coconut Smoothie Recipe
Leave a Reply