Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chippers are SO good no one will ever guess they’re gluten free!
Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chippers will have everyone begging for more… they’re AH-mazing! You’re gluten free friends will love you forever and ever. When I gave some to my favorite gluten free family they were completely blown away. She couldn’t believe how delicious they were and kept saying they tasted just like the “regular” Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies her mom used to make when she was little.
It made me so happy to share these wonderful creations with them 🙂
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all natural peanut butter
- 3 cups gluten free oats
- 6 oz gluten free milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a stand mixer with paddle attachment cream butter and sugars for 3 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time, scraping bowl with each addition.
- Mix 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter; mix well.
- Add vanilla; mix.
- Add oats and mix until 80% combined.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts; stir in by hand using wooden spoon.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared pan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- Let cool 1 minute on pan and remove to cooling rack.
Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chippers are petite sized little bites of heaven!
I hope you had beautiful Fourth of July celebrations with family and friends this past weekend!
Much Love and Peace~