Truvia Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are filled with cookie flavors we all love! When I was young, I loved to play in the snow. My sister and I would play for hours making snowmen and snow forts and having snow ball fights! The best part was coming inside to get warm with a mug of Hot Chocolate and fresh from the oven Chocolate Chip Cookies!
When my kiddos were little we’d have to make deals about how many times they could come in and out during snowman building, it seemed like we’d just get them bundled up and then they’d be back inside and then outside- and it would go on for hours. So the deal was, I’d make cookies if they’d play outside until the first batch came out of the oven!
Making them with the new Truvia Brown Sugar Baking Blend is an added bonus… same great flavor without all the calories of “normal” sugars! YAY!
- 1/2 C butter, softened
- 4 oz neufatchel cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C truvia brown sugar blend
- 1 C sugar or 1/2 C truvia baking blend
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 2 C oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 6 oz milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Coat half sheet pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cream butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add truvia brown sugar blend, 1 C sugar or 1/2 C truvia baking blend; cream 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, scraping between each addition.
- Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt; stir.
- Add dry ingredients all at once and mix until 80% incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips and stir in.
- Scoop dough by tablespoonfuls onto prepared pan.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove to cooling rack to cool.
Truvia Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is one of our favorite cookie recipes!
I hope you’re week is going well! I’m staying busy with my internship, online class, and life but it’s all good cuz I graduate in just about 2 months 🙂
Much Love and Peace~