I’m always on the look out for healthy and delicious snacks to keep around for me and the kids. When my friend Giselle brought these to a gathering a few weeks ago I totally had to snag the recipe from her… I loved them.
These Healthy Power Bites are SO good!
Oh. my. goodness. I’m not lying when I say I totally crave these little things! Seriously, they’re amazing and SO easy to make. Great for the kids to take to school too.
- 1 C whole oats
- 1/2 C all natural peanut butter
- 1/3 C honey
- 1/4 C milled flax seed
- 1/4 C chai seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Using a wooden spoon; stir until combined.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Store in air tight container and refrigerate uneaten bites.
Healthy Power Bites are full of good for you ingredients… omega’s, antioxidants, and protein just to name a few.
Y’all will love them as much as we do! Promise.
Here are a few more healthy and delicious recipes…
Hope your Tuesday is awesome!
Much Love and Peace~
PS- I shared this recipe over at Beneath my Heart too 🙂
- Sourdough Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Sweet & Spicy Candied Pecans Recipe
- Sourdough Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Baked Eggs in Avocado Recipe
- Gingerbread Cake with White Chocolate Ganache Recipe
- Apple Cinnamon Dutch Babies Recipe
- White Peach, Cucumber, Mint Smoothie
- Baked Blueberry Lemon Donuts Recipe
- Apple Pie Bites Recipe
- Grilled Strawberry Shortcakes
- Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- 4th of July Watermelon Appetizer Recipe