I’ve always loved a good smoothie- they’re a quick and easy breakfast or snack!
Blueberry Power Smoothie is packed with good-for-you ingredients and it tastes like summer time in a glass.
At least that’s what it reminds me of; fruity, frothy, and refreshing. YUMMINESS!
- 1 C water
- 1/2 C crushed ice
- 1/2 C fat free greek yogurt, we like chobani
- 1 C frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
I can’t think of a more delicious way to get quick and easy good quality nutrition~ we especially love smoothies to fuel post workout recovery.
I hope you enjoy our Blueberry Power Smoothie as much as we do 🙂
Much Love and Peace~
- Blueberry Almond Maple Oatmeal Recipe
- Banana Bread French Toast w/ Maple Cream Recipe
- Dried Hibiscus Flower & Dark Chocolate Power Bites Recipe
- Irish Coffee With Kahlua & Creme De Cacao Recipe
- Horiatiki Greek Village Salad & Acropolis of Athens
- Orange Mango Banana Protein Smoothie Recipe
- French Endive Salad & Louvre Museum
- Cadbury Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe