I’ve always loved a good smoothie- they’re a quick and easy breakfast or snack!
Blueberry Power Smoothie is packed with good-for-you ingredients and it tastes like summer time in a glass.
At least that’s what it reminds me of; fruity, frothy, and refreshing. YUMMINESS!
- 1 C water
- 1/2 C crushed ice
- 1/2 C fat free greek yogurt, we like chobani
- 1 C frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
I can’t think of a more delicious way to get quick and easy good quality nutrition~ we especially love smoothies to fuel post workout recovery.
I hope you enjoy our Blueberry Power Smoothie as much as we do 🙂
Much Love and Peace~
- 12 Grilled Cheese Sandwiches; Savory & Sweet
- Cauliflower Cheese Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Croutons Recipe
- Sourdough Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- Chocolate Rose Martini Recipe
- Avocado, Hummus, & Feta Grilled Cheese Recipe
- Reece’s Peanut Butter Cup Bars
- Old Spaghetti Factory Broccoli Recipe