Tropical Smoothie is a refreshing and healthy beverage to enjoy this summer!
In our family we love to make smoothies, especially in those dog days of summer, when there’s nothing quite like a cold beverage to cool you off 🙂
- 6 oz light peach yogurt
- 1/2 C crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 C crushed ice
- Combine all ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
I hope you have a really great summer and keep yourselves cooled off with this Tropical Smoothie recipe 🙂
While we are thinking about delicious summertime recipes here are a few others you may enjoy…
Hope your 4th of July celebrations were a lot of fun and that the rest of your holiday weekends are just as nice and relaxing 🙂
- Blackberry Pear Mimosa Recipe
- Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe
- Non-boozy Blueberry Mint Mojito Recipe
- Mango, Pineapple, Spinach Smoothie Recipe
- Vanilla Cupcake Cocktail Recipe
- Orange Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Almond Butter Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe