Tropical Avocado Kale Salad tastes amazing and a great way to get your 5 a day!
When the heat is on in the summertime I’m all about light and refreshing salads. They just seem to sit better in my tummy when it’s 90 plus degrees outside! I love the combination of fruit and vegetables plus with nuts and coconut flakes our Tropical Avocado Kale Salad will hit the spot for you too!
I love to use my Sweet and Spicy Candied Pecans but honestly any kind of candies nut will work just fine! You might also enjoy some of these other candied nut varieties… Candied Walnuts, Sweet and Salty Cashews, and Bourbon Spiced Pecans!
Tropical Avocado Kale Salad is flavorful salad to enjoy this summer!
In the summer heat I am sneaking in our workouts where ever and whenever I can. The kids are home and we are going in all directions. This means I need something quick and easy. I end up using the summer to maintain, not to make any gains because that is all I can do.
This week is all about a quick and easy interval workout. You can adjust this however you need to for whatever time restraints you have. Whether you are just sneaking in something quick with 15 to 20 min or have a full hour this is a workout that you can use and enjoy.
Go all out and go for it! You need to make the most out of any and every workout.
Have a wonderful Friday!
Much Love and Peace~
Nichole and Ruthie
- 4 cups baby kale leaves
- 2 clementine oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup candied pecans
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes
- lime wedges for serving
- Divide kale between two serving plates.
- Divide remaining ingredients between serving plates.
- Serve with lime wedges.
- Grilled Corn, Tomato & Arugula Salad Recipe
- Banana Bread French Toast w/ Maple Cream Recipe
- Cranberry White Chocolate Artisan Bread Recipe
- Avocado Stuffed Sweet Potato Recipe
- Primavera Pizza Recipe
- Apple Rutabaga Soup Recipe
- Mediterranean Spinach Salad Recipe
- Grilled Chicken with Spicy Mayo Sandwich Recipe