Strawberry, Chicken, and Kale Salad is a lovely spring and summer lunch!
Remember last Fit Friday’s Raspberry Balsamic Dressing? Well, it goes perfectly with our Strawberry, Chicken, and Kale Salad today! They’re a match made in heaven if I do say so myself!! 🙂
Whooo-hoo! I love having Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness come hang out with us. It’s awesome to have her visit and inspire our fitness! A Healthy Recipe Strawberry, Chicken, and Kale Salad from me+ Tabata: Weighted Ball Style from Nichole= a healthy, happy, balanced life!
I love the spring time not only because all the flowers and trees are beginning to burst into bloom but it’s also when all the fresh berries start coming into season! Strawberry, Chicken, and Kale Salad has shredded chicken breast, red onions, fresh strawberries, mint, and the most moth-watering cheese ever made!
The cheese on our Strawberry, Chicken, and Kale Salad is from one of my favorite stores, Trader Joes. I can’t even begin to tell you how fabulous it is. . . FOR REALS!
You’ve simply all got to give it a try!
Here’s what TJ’s says about it. . .
Creamy Toscano Cheese Soaked in Syrah– begins with a Wisconsin-crafted cheese that seamlessly blends the nutty flavor of an aged Parmesan with the creamy texture of a farmstead Cheddar. In a twist that’s exclusive to Trader Joe’s, each wheel is soaked in our very own Coastal Syrah. The wine imparts subtle blackberry and plum jam flavors to the cheese, creating a marriage of flavors that’s destined to make you say “I do,” over and over again.
Strawberry, Chicken, and Kale Salad with a crusty baguette makes the perfect lunch or light dinner!
Nichole’s Tabata: Weighted Ball Style. . .
One of the greatest things about working out is finding that limits are not set in stone, they can be pushed and they can be broken. Weights that seemed impossible one day become liftable. Speeds that seemed a bit insane are now within reach. And workouts that seemed daunting become your bread and butter. This is one of those workouts.
Have a fabulous Fit Friday!
Much Love and Peace~
- 4 cups baby kale leaves
- 1 cup shredded, cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cubed Creamy Toscano Cheese Soaked in Syrah
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves
- Divide kale on serving plates, divide remaining ingredients between plates, and serve with raspberry balsamic dressing.
- Oatmeal, Candied Walnut, Raisin Cookies Recipe
- Southwest Potato Hash and Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Blueberry Lime Cocktail Recipe
- Apple Rutabaga Soup Recipe
- Dried Hibiscus Flower & Dark Chocolate Power Bites Recipe
- Mediterranean Spinach Salad Recipe
- Grilled Chicken with Spicy Mayo Sandwich Recipe
- Sherry Shallot Vinaigrette Recipe