Today’s Peach, Chicken, & Gorgonzola Salad Recipe is palate pleaser with tones of sweet & robust nestled on bed of baby spinach! A loaf of crusty artisan bread is the perfect pairing for our chicken gorgonzola salad. Enjoy!
Why we love Peach, Chicken, & Gorgonzola Salad Recipe
Peach, Chicken, & Gorgonzola Salad Recipe is even more mouth-watering when you add some of our favorite Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette!
We love salads… it’s a tasty way to get plenty of greens and we love to combine savory and sweet together! Have you tried fresh peaches, gorgonzola, and basil together?! It’s like a party in your mouth! Soooooo good.
You’ll be an instant fan the second you try it too!
Ingredients in Peach, Chicken, & Gorgonzola Salad Recipe
- chicken breasts
- fresh peach
- purple basil, I used the flowers of the basil
- gorgonzola cheese
- coarse sea salt
- raspberry balsamic vinaigrette
Healthy Benefits of today’s Salad Recipe
- Fresh Peaches- a moderate source of antioxidants and vitamin C which is required for the building of connective tissue inside the human body. Consumption of foods that are rich in vitamin C helps a person develop resistance against infections and helps to eliminate harmful free radicals that cause certain cancers.
- Gorgonzola Cheese- is very rich in vitamin B2, B6, B12, which are extremely important for the nervous system and the immune system. For these reasons, Gorgonzola is known and loved all over the world, as well as being the third most important Italian cow milk DOP cheese.
- Chicken- has a very high protein content, which plays a very important role in sustaining our muscles. Rich in calcium and phosphorous for healthy bones. Stress reliever with tryptophane and vitamin B5. Immunity booster too!
- Spinach- an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C and folate as well as being a good source of manganese, magnesium, iron and vitamin B2. Vitamin K is important for maintaining bone health and it is difficult to find vegetables richer in vitamin K than spinach.
- Basil- is an excellent source of vitamin K, manganese, iron, vitamin A, and vitamin C. It’s also a good source of calcium, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Sea Salt- is mostly composed of sodium chloride, a compound that helps regulate fluid balance and blood pressure in the body. Since it’s minimally processed, it contains some minerals, including potassium, iron, and calcium
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 cup cooked chicken breasts, thinly sliced or shredded
- 1 fresh peach, thinly sliced length-wise
- 1/4 purple basil, I used the flowers of the basil
- 1/4 cup gorgonzola cheese, chunked
- sprinkle coarse sea salt for serving
- 1 cup raspberry balsamic vinaigrette
- Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe:
- ¾ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons shallots, minced
- 1 cup raspberries, preferably fresh
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Divide spinach between 2 serving plates.
- Divide remaining ingredients between plates.
- Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- In a small saucepan over medium high heat, add berries and water; bring to boil, reduce to simmer until thickened and sauce-like consistency. (approx 8-10 minutes)
- Strain raspberries through a fine meshed strainer to remove seeds, gently press to release all juices; set aside.
- In a blender add raspberry puree, mustard, sugar, shallots, and vinegar until blended and aerated; approx 2 minutes.
- Slowly drizzle in oil while blending, to form an emulsion.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with salad.
- (Leftover will keep well fridge for 3-4 weeks)
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve with Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Enjoy your Peach, Chicken, & Gorgonzola Salad Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 339Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 871mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 12gSugar: 13gProtein: 35g
More Salad Recipes
- Sun-dried Tomato and Olive Tuna Salad in Avocado.
- Pear, Blackberry, and Ricotta Spinach Salad
- Horiatiki Greek Village Salad
- Country Italian Salad Recipe
- Asian Pear, Avocado, and Blue Cheese Salad
- Salmon Avocado Salad
- Baked Goat Cheese & Pomegranate Salad with Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe
- Sun-dried Tomato and Olive Tuna Salad in Avocado.
- Lemon Honey Vinaigrette Recipe
- French Endive Salad
Enjoy our Peach, Chicken, & Gorgonzola Salad Recipe this week!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- Turkey, Sweet Potato, & Blue Cheese Salad Recipe
- Chicken and Sausage Gumbo with Rice Recipe
- Salmon Salad w/ Sweet Vinegar Dressing Recipe
- Strawberry Spinach Salad w/ Lemon Vinaigrette Recipe
- Salsa Chicken Bake Recipe
- Citrus Thyme Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Pear, Blackberry, and Ricotta Spinach Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- 50 mouth-watering Chicken Recipes
- Lime, Black Bean, and Quinoa Salad
- Italian Chicken Recipe
- Alfredo Chicken French Bread Pizza
- Southwest Chicken and Rice