Sun-dried Tomato and Olive Tuna Salad in Avocado is a filling and healthy lunch idea!
Sun-dried Tomato and Olive Tuna Salad in Avocado is one of my favorite ways to enjoy tuna fish. It’s a lighten up version with just a little bit of olive oil mayonnaise for moisture. . . it could honestly be left out if you’re wanting to go REALLY light! Then there’s the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and parsley that make it taste amazing! Plus, a few spices and sprinkle of parmesan cheese if you’d like. It’s just SO good!!
Sun-dried Tomato and Olive Tuna Salad in Avocado keeps great in the fridge for up to 5 days. I like to make a batch and then it’s right ready to go when I need a healthy lunch or snack! It’s always helpful to have something I don’t have to think about on those busy days!
Sun-dried Tomato and Olive Tuna Salad in Avocado is a delightful lunch anytime!
Have a wonderful Monday!
Much Love and Peace~
Sun-dried Tomato and Olive Tuna Salad in Avocado
- 2 cans albacore tuna drained
- 4-5 sun-dried tomatoes small diced
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 2 tablespoons parsley minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil mayonnaise
- 3 avocados halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- olive oil drizzle and coarse sea salt for garnish
- In a small bowl combine tuna, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, parsley, garlic and onion salt, mayonnaise and stir to combine.
- Set avocado halves flesh side up on serving platter.
- Place a scoop of tuna salad on each avocado half, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and coarse sea salt.
- Serve and Enjoy!