Hot Turkey Provolone Sandwich with Basil Mayo is SO good! Bring your favorite deli home with this savory sandwich!
Sometimes there’s just nothing like a hot and toasty deli-style sandwich! Lunch or Dinner- it hits the spot. I love this sandwich on a ciabatta roll for it’s soft chewiness, then add melted provolone cheese and some hot turkey sandwich meat! YUMMMM.
Oh and we can not forget the Basil Mayo! I like to use olive oil mayonnaise then add the finely sliced fresh basil leaves, some salt and pepper, and a splash of fresh lemon juice! Y’all have just go to go make one and enjoy with me 🙂
- 2 whole grain ciabatta rolls, sliced in half
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces all natural turkey sandwich meat
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Basil Mayo:
- 1/4 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 tabelspoons very thinly sliced basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- dash of pepper
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, place over medium high heat, and warm.
- Drizzle olive oil on cut sides of rolls, place face down on skillet; cook 2-3 minutes until browned.
- Remove and set aside.
- Divide turkey in half, arrange in a stack on skillet, heat through and brown; turning once.
- Place 2 slices on each bottom portion of rolls, place turkey on cheese and return to skillet; cover to melt cheese.
- Coat top half of rolls with basil mayo; place on top sandwich.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Basil Mayo:
- Combine ingredients in small bowl and stir to combine.
Hot Turkey Provolone Sandwich with Basil Mayo whip up a few tonight for a quick and easy dinner!
Much Love and Peace~