We recently had a huge multi-family gathering and cooked up 6 crockpots full of this simple to make but oh so tasty recipe!
Coca~Cola BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich is perfect to “amp” up for big crowds or keep it simple with a single batch for the family.
- 4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12oz) sweet baby ray's Cola~Q BBQ sauce (save some for serving)
- 1 (12oz) can of Coca~Cola soda
- 12 sandwich or hoagie rolls
- Coat slow cooker ceramic insert with cooking spray.
- Preheat on high.
- Add chicken, pour BBQ sauce and soda; stir to mix.
- Cook on high for 3 hours, low for 6-7 hours.
- Before serving, pull or shred chicken with two forks into small pieces.
- Serve on buns with additional BBQ sauce if desired.
- * this chicken recipe freezes well to be served again later 🙂
Coca~Cola BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich were a BIG hit with our family shin-dig!
We served them up with my grandmother’s savory Baked Beans and Triple Berry Cobbler….