Slow Cooker Creamed Corn is very simple to make plus it’s comfort food like you’ve never tasted! Amazing.
I’ve got to admit that there’s a soft spot in my palate for creamed corn~ the good kind not the kind that’s dumped out of a can. I adore a really good creamed corn and I also adore the slow cooker because it just makes my life easier!
I had the beautiful experience of this Slow Cooker Creamed Corn at Thanksgiving dinner with my dear friends the Lazerson’s. I fell completely in love with their recipe, SO, I couldn’t wait to share it with you… it made my Thanksgiving Feasting complete.
It’s that good. You’ve simply got to give it a try!
I’ve had a wonderful experience working with and using these pieces in my latest photography shoots so you’ll be seeing some more of them in upcoming photo’s.
Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- 16 ounce package of frozen corn
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Coat ceramic insert of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine corn, cream cheese, milk, butter, and sugar.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on high for 2-4 hours, or on low for 4-6 hours.
Slow Cooker Creamed Corn is sure to keep you and your families very warm and cozy through the winter months.
Happy last day of November and Happy Monday!
Much Love and Peace~