Fall is in the air and it’s put me in the mood for some savory soups. I especially love a slow cooker soup- it’s the perfect combination, wouldn’t you say…
Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup is perfect for a fall day or pretty much any day for that matter!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 cups water
- 3 fresh celery leaves
- 1/4 tsp celery seeds
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced carrot
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley or 2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon granules or 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 16 oz Grandma's Fresh Frozen All Natural Egg Noodles, Wide, Homestyle
- 1 bay leaf
- Preheat slow cooker to high.
- Place chicken, water, celery, thyme, green onions, carrots, parsley, salt, pepper, bouillon and bay leaf in crock pot on high.
- After 4-6 hours; shredded cooked chicken breast and return.
- Add frozen noodles or egg noodles and cook according to directions.
- Discard bay leaf.
- Serve and enjoy!
I hope you’ll enjoy this Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup.
I can hardly believe that Autumn is here… I’m not sure how the time flies so quickly?!
Have a wonderful Monday and Happy Cooking!
PS- I shared this recipe over at Or so she says too 🙂