Are you feeling like a hearty one pot dinner that the whole family will adore? Give this Slow Cooker Beef Stew a try!
You’ll love it because it’s simple to throw in the slow cooker in the morning and right ready to go when you walk in the door for supper 🙂
The rest of the family will LOVE it just because it’s delicious!
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 6 C hot water
- 6 beef bouillon cubes
- 4-5 red potatoes, scrubbed and cubed
- 4 carrots, scrubbed and sliced
- 4 celery sticks, washed and sliced
- 1 onion, medium diced
- 1 packet beef gravy
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/3 tsp celery salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray for easy cleaning.
- Turn slow cooker to high to pre-heat.
- In a large skillet brown half of meat, place in slow cooker.
- Repeat with remaining meat. De-glaze pan with a small amount of water- get all the browned bits from bottom of pan.
- Add to slow cooker.
- Add water and bouillon.
- Add potatoes, carrots, celery, onion; stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- Before serving add onion, garlic, celery salts.
- Mix gravy packet in 1/2 C cold water and evenly stir into soup.
- Adjust seasonings and salt/pepper to taste.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Beef Stew is a family favorite of ours for many years… it’s wonderful aroma and savory deliciouness keeps everyone snuggly warm in the cold months.
Happy Monday to you all…