Slow Cooker Lime Chicken Chili is one of those recipes you can throw together in the morning and then come back home to a tasty dinner that’s all ready to go!
I love that 🙂
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 7 hours
Total Time 7 hours 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 C hot water
- 1 cube chicken boullion
- 2 pounds chicken breasts, thawed
- 2 16oz mild tomatillo salsa
- 1 14oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 14oz cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 C mozzarella cheese
- 8 fresh lime wedges
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Coat slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Preheat slow cooker on high.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in slow cooker, cook on low 6-7 hours.
- Thirty minutes before serving shred chicken with 2 forks, add beans and heat through.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and a lime wedge.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I love to warm up with a hot bowl of soup as the weather turns cooler… Slow Cooker Lime Chicken Chili is just perfect for fall or any day actually 🙂
Happy Wednesday! Make it a great one…