Slow Cooker Honey Chipotle Chicken is a simple slow cooker dinner the whole family will love!
Bring in on Fit Friday!!! Thank you Nichole for sharing Pure Clean Fitness Fit Tips with us today! 🙂
Slow Cooker Honey Chipotle Chicken goes good on everything! It’s fantastic in sandwiches. It’s fantastic on salad. It’s fantastic with rice or noodles… It’s simply, fantastic!!! I love to make a big batch and freeze half in the freezer to pull out on those “I’m so hungry and don’t have time to cook dinner” days. I know we all have them!!
Now for Miss Nichole’s Fit Tips (& I know from experience that what she is talking about is 100% TRUE)!!!
I extend this same challenge to all of you. Ask yourself Why? This will help you tune in to yourself more, in all aspects. Mindlessly eating leads to frustration and guilt. Pay attention and enjoy!
Slow Cooker Honey Chipotle Chicken is fantastic dish for any time of the year!
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene
Slow Cooker Honey Chipotle Chicken
- 4-5 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1 8 ounce can of CocaCola
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons diced chipolte peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon cumiin
- 1 bulb garlic minced
- 8 whole grain slider buns
- Coat ceramic insert of slow cooker with cooking spray, turn to high.
- Add chicken breasts, combine remaining ingredients in mixing bowl, pour over chicken.
- Cover with lid and cook for 6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high.
- Shred with 2 forks, place chicken back in the juices in slow cooker so it remains moist.
- Serve on slider buns.